Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long day

Maybe it's the lateness in the semester (Week 11, out of 13 lecture weeks), but I'm getting tired, and the students are getting restless and dis- interested.

Meanwhile, my daughter this morning climbed into my arms and asked if she could come with me (not knowing where I was going). I told her that she'd be bored at Daddy's work -- but she wasn't fully convinced.

As of 2pm today -- after a fairly dull tutorial, plus a moderately engaged one -- what I wanted to do was just go home and play soccer in the front yard with my kid.


--GG

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 9:17 AM, Blogger slag said...

Who wouldn't want to play soccer instead of going to school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home