Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Possible cuss word

I tend to use the webmail option, rather than Outlook or other dedicated e-mail readers, for my work e-mail.

Yesterday I was on the page where you choose from a list of folders to choose to where you want to save your message. And the top of the webpage said: MOVE FOLDER PICKER.

And I thought, "EXCUSE me???" Because "Move, ya folder picker" sounds fairly rude. And I'm still getting over a cold, so some things are a bit of a fuzz. But then I realized it was "Move folder, picker".

Ah.

But I suppose it would be a good irritable thing to say if you work in an office environment, to someone who does filing. Not polite -- but certainly original.


Folder picker.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home