Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still kinda sick

Man, this cold is hanging on! I'm used to a cold lasting maybe four days, and a flu lasting a week. I just checked my planner, and this this is lasting slightly more than a week already (counting from the first scratchiness in my throat).

Today I had a bit of a relapse, with energy levels more like 92%. And I was a wee bit grumpy, due to the rainy, blowy weather we've been having. Usually I **like** this type of weather -- but having a cold takes the shine off it.

And I had stuff I had to get done for work, so I couldn't just curl up and pamper myself: I had to soldier on. Bleh.


Ah well.

And, I **have** been worse.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home