Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, December 12, 2005

Belt usefulnes

A certain amount of vindication for hauling around such a range of deviced on my belt.

Yesterday, in church, my wife noticed that one of the stones in her engagement ring seemed to be missing. I borrowed the ring to take a look -- and whipped out a magnifying glass from one of my pouches. Her brother also had a look through the magnifying glass.

Funny thing is, no one made mention of the fact that I happened to have a magnifying glass **on** me. Guess it must just be expected.

At work it's reached the stage of ''You wouldn't happen to have a ________ someone on that belt, would you?''

And much of the time, I do.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home