Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Expired 35mm color slide film with my Dad's camera

 These are the selected results with 25 year old color slide film that expired in 1998:  however, my Dad kept it in the freezer all those years, and I kept it in the freezer once I received it.

Shot on my Dad's old Minolta SR T-101 that my Dad had sent to me.


As usual, these are only the better ones.  Not "as usual" is that I had to salvage some of them through digital processing (overexposed, due to user error).

As usual -- double-click to enlarge, so you can see them better.  :)


"Bracketing" the exposure:  both turned out interesting.



I also bracketed the exposure (and changed the framing a bit) for these two -- but I chose the ones with the more pleasing colors and framing.



These next photos are the ones that were pretty over-exposed (user error) -- and when I digitally edited them it introduced some funky coloration artifacts (which I kind of like). 








--GG


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home