Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Color photos through a Box Brownie

Got my scans back from my first roll of color film through a Kodak Box Brownie.  This one was a challenge because both of the lenses were fogged over -- so I could only take a guess on the framing.

This is also my first time shooting 120 in color. 

100 ASA -- so I shot everything outdoors.  Out of nine exposures, eight turned out well.  I'll just share the ones I like the best (and won't show the ones with my kids).

Shadows under the awnings at a parking lot.


The tops of some trees.

Same trees -- different framing.


Ayep!  :)

 

Not "high art".  Mostly I'm just testing the camera --- and learning.

None of the above has been digitally retouched, BTW -- I asked the guys at the photo place to not do any retouching when they scan the negatives:  I need neutral feedback, so that I can learn from my mistakes; also, I have my own software.  ;) 

 

The main thing is:  I'm having fun.  :)

 

--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home