Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Third floor men's room

Yeah -- this one probably seems a little random...


One of my peculiar hobbies is happening across small spaces (e.g. elevators, bathrooms in restaurants), and thinking, "Hm! You could totally remodel this into a perfectly usable micro-studio apartment..."

I found this one earlier this week, in the third floor of a government building where I'm helping out on a special project for a week or two:  it's the men's restroom.




As indicated by the paper towel that I put on the floor, each tile is 30cm by 30cm. I'll transfer the measurements to graph paper, and do some sketching.


 --GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home