Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, October 30, 2017

Under my brain

Fifteen minutes ago I sat down at my computer to do a tedious task.  In that situation, I often call up some sort of music video playlist on YouTube, for musical accompaniment.

For some reason, I typed in "The Stems".  The first hit was the song "At First Sight" -- which I immediately recognized as a (very good) song off the Young Einstein movie soundtrack, which features only '80s-ish Australian bands.

Funny that that band popped out of my brain.  I really like the song -- but I never got around to listening to the rest of their stuff.

Subconsciousness.  :)


A link to the song's lyrics.


Music video:


(The soundtrack CD has better fidelity.)


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home