Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, December 27, 2010

A good haul

Yeah, Christmas is about more than just giving and getting presents. But: it **is** nice to receive some nice stuff...

This year was pretty balanced, covering nearly all of my hobbies and interests.


GARDENING: A book on building outdoor structures.



ARCHITECTURE: See above


WOODWORKING: The above book. Also some wooden clamps. A backsaw. And a one-person crosscut saw!!!




MARTIAL ARTS: A neat-o book on Chin Na (joint locks, etc.).



MUSIC: A cable tester. Also a silver "Flying V" guitar Christmas ornament. And a guitar calendar.


(Note: Those aren't gang signs: that's a "K" to remind me that it was from the kids, and an "F" to remind me it's from my family.)


GREEN STUFF: A green froggie paperweight. And a drawing, from my wonderful daughter. :)



--GG

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home