Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mixed luck

This afternoon my two sons (both two years old) and I had a nap in the ground-level playpen. The beauty of the playpen is that it's large enough that I can stretch out and sleep decently, but it keeps the boys safe while I sleep, as it's a controlled environment (just blankets and such -- no sharp pointy things).

However, I wake up to the voice of my youngest son (not potty trained!) saying "Pee-pee! Pee-pee!" I open my eyes, and he's sitting on my foot -- and has shucked off all his clothes! Oops.

The good news is that although I searched that end of the playpen for wet spots, the only wet spot was my sock! A weird coincidence -- but I'll take it. A **much** easier clean-up.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home