Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My phone went walkabouts

For the past few months I've just been working from home, as I save myself about an hour from the round-trip commute -- including walking between the parking lot and the building where my cubicle is.

However, the last few weeks I've been going in once a week, for ''project status'' meetings. Sure.

I get to my cubicle this morning, and someone's swiped the cordless phone from my desk, and placed an old-ish ''corded'' phone instead. That's bit rude: no note, no explanation.

Someone told me that they took all the cordless phones from my suite and moved them all to a different building. Not a **big** deal -- but again, a little rude. Especially since the phone they left me doesn't work.

I talked to the lady in the administrative office upstairs, and she'll have someone take a look at my phone, to see what's up.


BTW -- the "Dude, Where's My Car" movie? Saw the last half of it on t.v. a few years ago: actually pretty amusing. Well-played.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home