Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need this

Found this by accident when I was Google-imaging for ''glow in the dark brain'' photos for my Thursday post (and, BTW, I'm not sure I like Google image's new interface).

Given that I collect glow-in-the-dark stuff -- this seems pretty darned cool. Not for use as actual T.P. -- but just for draping about the room.

Here's one source, in the UK. Haven't tried Googling for US or Aussie sources.


--GG

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 01, 2010 2:41 PM, Blogger slag said...

My cat has discovered the joys of unrolling all the tp off the holders while we're asleep. I wonder if a glow in the dark version would help or hinder her cause.

And I can't condone the act of draping toilet paper around the room. Especially in a humid climate.

 
At August 02, 2010 6:08 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Humidity and draping TP: Hm! Hadn't thought of that!

In my young 20s, I covered an entire wall of my bedroom in aluminum foil: SHINY!!!


--gg

 
At August 03, 2010 1:55 AM, Blogger slag said...

"In my young 20s, I covered an entire wall of my bedroom in aluminum foil: SHINY!!!"

I believe this. Although I prefer your plan of covering a wall in used cds/dvds. You get the shine but with less waste.

 
At August 03, 2010 10:56 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Wall of used CDs: Still on the To Do list. :)

About half a year ago, the I.T. dept. gave me a box full of printer driver, WinXP reboot, and etc. CD-ROMs. One comes with every PC -- but obviously they only need one or two, and the rest are surplus.


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home