Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Upwards trajectory

Did the usual ''Saturday errands'' thing today. However, The Girl went to her swim lesson (swimming pool in the mall), but The Lady and I didn't do the parental co-swimming with our twin boys: the boys, and ourselves, were still a bit energy-lacking from being ill (and not eating very much) over the last few days.

Also, watched the twins in the parents' room while The Girl and The Lady did the grocery shopping (also in the mall: weird to me, but very handy). I felt pretty fatigued, just sitting there reading the newspaper while keeping an eye on the boys. Even more fatigued pushing the grocery cart back to the car.

Foolishly stayed up 'til about 3am last night (or really, ''this morning'') working on Dissertation stuff. But, had a good two-hour nap (along with the twins), after our errands. I may just go straight to bed tonight. Nothing for dinner (8:40pm, right now) -- although I'm hankering for some Neopolitan ice cream.


I'm so windy I could drive a sailboat. The Lady is threatening to make me sleep in another room...


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home