Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Groovy glowing sink

As I mentioned a while back, when we visited the U.S. for Christmas, the cheapest fare was taking Korean Airlines, and staying overnight in an airport hotel in Seoul. Pretty nice bathroom, right? Black marble and all that...



Well, I thought this was a nifty innovation: in addition to the main, overhead light in the bathroom, there was a separate light switch for ''running lights'' under the sink cabinet.


I guess you can leave it on during the night, so you can find your way to the toilet in the middle of the night without having to flick on the overhead lights and blind yourself

It reminded me of those purple LED lights you can mount under your car:



I think those are pretty nifty (do they come in green?)

Sadly, they're on my ''To Buy -- when I have too much money'' list. My dad has a saying: you can only spend money once. For the $X it would cost, I'd rather buy a used analog synth, or a nice handplane.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home