Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Older arms

I've had gray (or white?) hairs all over my noggin for quite some time, and I've had grey in my beard for the last year or two.

But now, I apparently am getting white arm hairs: at the moment, five on my left forearm, and two on my right. Something I hadn't really thought of, before: my arm hairs going white.

Just another sign of aging, I suppose. :)


--GG

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 7:07 AM, Blogger (not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

No, it's just a sign that instead of writing your dissertation, you are checking out the hairs on your arms. It's a focus thing.

It's kind of like me trying to figure out how to use ghalogib in a sentence despite the fact that's it isn't a word.

 
At February 14, 2009 12:15 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

I lack focus. This is one of the reasons I'm not a Jedi.

Not everyone can be ghalogib enough with a butter knife to open the case without scratching it.


--GG

Word verif: ''Horten'' - he who hears a Who

 

Post a Comment

<< Home