Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Minor misc. update

Making pretty good progress on the Dissertation. I think I'm on track to have a ''good'' draft ready to send off to my committee by the end of January. Maybe a few days ''slop'' (i.e. the first few days of Feb.).

It's ten p.m., and the humidity makes the air feel ''thick'' when I breathe through my mouth. About 32C (90F) today, and 80% relative humidity. Right now, at ten o'clock at night, it's 27C (81F) and 72% rel. humidity. As long as you're out of the direct sun, and not doing any physical labor, it's actually not bad: you just sweat a bit. If you're sitting with a fan pointed at you, it's pretty decent...

Moustache and beard were looking pretty ratty. Yesterday, figured it would take about the same amount of time to tidy up as it would be to take it all off with the clippers. So, I'm back to no-beard, no-moustache. It'll grow back. :)


--GG

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2009 5:02 AM, Blogger (not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

"It'll grow back."

If you let it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home