Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, January 02, 2009

I have returned

Sorry for the lack of blog-ness these last few weeks: been in Seattle, spedning the holidays with my family.

A few blog topics in the queue, which I will blog about remedially...

Basically, though, had a good time. The Girl got to spend time with her paternal grandparents, and her aunts, uncles, and cousins (who are her age, or two years younger -- so, very close in age). And The Lady and I got to catch up with a handful of Seattle-area friends (but were impeded by the weather [the most snow in 20 years, I heard] from hooking up with others. Ah well.

A bit of ''weather shock'': left about 34F in Seattle; changed planes in Korea (about 30F); and ended up in a hotter-than-average day in Brisbane (93F). And humid. Ugh.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home