Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, July 14, 2008

More green on the screen

A few days ago I posted an entry about how I've messed with the font colors in my web browser, so that everything is now green text on a black background -- with purple hyperlinks.

Today, during my lunch break, I also changed the MS windowing to the ''Windows Classic'' flavor of ''Spruce''.

Puuurty!!! (Click to somewhat enlarge.) At least, pretty for those of us who like green.

(For those that use MS Windows and like other colors, there's also pink, purple, etc. themes: right-click on your desktop, choose ''Properties'', the click the ''Appearance'' tab, and then choose the ''Windows Classic style'', and try out the different color schemes.)

For those of you who keep up with my blog via RSS -- and BTW, thx! I'm flattered! -- you need to come take a look at the screen shot. For those not as enamoured with green as myself, it'll probably make you a little ill.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home