Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Great numbers

When I logged in to Blogspot to write the preceding post, the following statistic was displayed:

777 Posts, last published on Jul 7, 2008

So, 777 posts, as of 7/7/08. If only I'd managed that a year earlier, that would have totally maxed out the numberage!!!


BTW -- this entry's image has nothing whatsoever to do with the blog entry. It was just a byproduct of my preceding search for "green USB key" -- and I liked it. :)


--GG

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 11:26 AM, Blogger slag said...

You're freakin me out.

 
At July 15, 2008 3:22 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Well, the green USB cable **is** scary, yes... :)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home