Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Kindred spirit to my belt gear?

Found this thru a link at Old Roommate's blog. A friend of his who puts his gear on a bandolier (hey! a rhyme!). Whereas I put mine on my belt (see also here and here).

I've actually since stripped back to the basics, by the way: harmonica and LED squeeze light on the left; pliers multi-tool and pedometer/clock on the right. Plus the folding scissors, small tape measure, and pens in my pocket. Feeling much more svelte as a result. ;)

--GG

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 1:44 AM, Blogger K. said...

I thought up this very same concept a few years ago; a bandolier to hold all of your man-accessories. Or a "mandolier" if you will. I didn't think the world of fashion was ready for my idea though.

-K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home