Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

No security access

Came in to work Saturday -- the official final day of my contract -- to do more work on the data set I'm preparing for archiving. Toyed with coming in Sunday and Monday as well, but didn't: partly because I was tired of working holidays and weekends (Monday was Labor Day), but mostly because I was afraid that my magnetic strip on my staff card would no longer let me in the building. Didn't want to drive a half hour in to work, only to find I couldn't get in to the building.

Just phoned campus security today. I was right: my access expired. So, I made the right call in not coming in on the weekend.

Plus, I had a very enjoyable, relaxing two days with my family. :)


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home