Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I.T. dream

Last night (or this morning?), I dreamed that I had enrolled in a night class in computers, with the hope that I'd take a different class each semester until I had the creditials to be allowed Administrator privileges on our computers at work.

I think this dream was inspired by my having to wait a few days for our I.T. guy to install the drivers for my scanner, plus the OCR software. (Good guy, but had to work from home to care for a sick child.) I understand the need for Admin. privs. on a network -- but, c'mon! I've installed scanner software before. I know how to click ''Yes'' and ''OK''... ;)


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home