Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Refridgerator commando: update

A while back, I blogged about a refridgerator commando here at work -- someone who took it upon his or her self to clean out the commnual 'fridge while most of the staff was out on vacation. Well-meant, I'm sure, but ill-conceived.

So, I'm in there making my usual three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and I happen to look at the inside of the 'fridge door. There on the rack are my peanut butter, and my jar o' bran sprinkles (for roughage!).

Which means that the person didn't throw away my plastic bag as a unit: She/he went through, took my stuff out of my bag, and threw away the rest (the bread?). Extra labor, not much point? Weirdness.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home