Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, December 19, 2022

Olympus OM-20 with XP2 black and white film

 I was showing my kids some of the shots from this roll, and my eldest son said that they were good photos.  He's not at all "artistic" -- so I was flattered that he could tell that (in his opinion) they were good.

As usual, click to enlarge (you really don't get the full effect when they're small), and -- with one exception -- this is how they came from the photo lab.


This and the "bridge" photo, further below, are my favorites from this roll.


 

This one wasn't as contrasty as I'd have liked.

 

So I increased the contrast.


My other favorite shot from this roll.





 

--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home