Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Some digital pics with an inexpensive Samsung digital camera

Some photos I took with an inexpensive Samsung digital camera:  for the "fence" photos I didn't have any film cameras with me; for the "rainbow/yard" photos, the light was too low for the film I had in the camera.



For this one, I imagined the vandal writing "PEACE NO..." -- and then getting interrupted.

I like the sentiment -- but it's uncool to paint on other people's fences (someone has since painted over the fence).


The color of the sky was indeed this color.  Funky.

 

A bit later -- as it got more towards evening -- there was a bit of a rainbow.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home