Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, December 05, 2022

Color pics with a Voigtlander Vitoret

Just got back my color photos taken with a Voigtlander Vitoret: I'm finding that the sharpness of the photos is due to the camera lens (and my ability to focus it), whereas the color is a function of the film I used (Kodak Ultramax 400) -- plus my ability to expose it correctly.

That said:  I think the photos have an old-timely look -- which makes sense, since I took them with a 1960s camera.

 

As usual -- no edits or adjusting the colors (they're just as they came back from the lab); and you get a better sense of them by clicking on the pics, to enlarge them. 





 

--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home