Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Random dream

Usually I can figure out the source of my dreams: it'll be something I've been thinking about, worrying about, or deeply involved in. But sometimes, it's just plain random.


A few nights ago, I dreamed about Gizmo, a small little cutie-dog that was owned by Old Roommate, when we roomed together in the general Tacoma area. I don't remember the specifics of the dream -- just that she was cute and playful.

Sadly -- IIRC -- Gizmo died while being dog-sat while Old Roommate was on vacation.


The same night I also dreamed that my paternal grandfather was parking an old (1920s-ish?) bright yellow car in his backyard. I'd joked to him that he apparently had a need to drive a car as old as himself -- to which he laughed.

I don't remember the specifics of the car, except that it had no roof, had spoked wheels, and he was low down rather than up high. Also, the hood wasn't super-long. Kind of like the photos I've used -- except in yellow.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home