Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, November 05, 2010

An apt spiff

To commemorate the end of the recent project where I was pulling a lot of late nights, I wanted to buy something symbolic.

Originally, I was going to buy Volume One of an anthology of a zombie graphic novel series called THE LIVING DEAD. The symbolism was that I felt like a zombie after so many late nights.

But instead, I mail-ordered an inexpensive fuzz pedal (pictured) that had received a rave reviews in the free weekly music magazine -- because I had felt fuzzy in the wuzzy, and because I didn't own a fuzz pedal.

But, I do now! :)

Works well, sounds great.

Bonus: it's green.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home