Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sleep is good

Stayed up 'til about 6am Saturday morning, getting my near-final draft of my Dissertation off to my committee: the aim was to get it to my Chair by around noon on Friday, their time; was actually around 2pm, but that works.

Slept for maybe a half hour, before having to round up the kids for the Saturday morning swim classes and grocery shop. Zombie boy; fatigued, decrepit.

Got home, and slept from about 2pm-6pm. **Much** better.

Catching up on some of my long-neglected online comics. Then, to bed at a reasonable time -- like, before midnight.

**Could've** done some addt'l tidying of my Dissertation. But, need to play hooky for at least one evening.


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home