Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I am well!

The only good thing about **not** being sick is how **good** you feel when you're **not** sick any more!!!

I mean, I'm probably only 90% of ''normal'' (a relative term, given my general eccentricities...) -- but the contrast with yesterday is just soooo pleasing!!! Like, I can walk around and not feel like I have to throw up. Hey!

Photo is a still shot from my ASUS eee's webcam, of the shirt I'm wearing today. It's the band t-shirt from my first band (me, my cousin, my roommate). My cousin (''Guitar Cousin'') designed it.


--GG

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 1:05 AM, Blogger slag said...

Glad you're feeling better!!!

 
At April 13, 2008 6:44 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

You and me both, kid! :)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home