Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Rip Van Winkle

Sunday, while we were out doing errands, I felt bizarrely fatigued: I just wanted to sit down (or ideally, **lie** down) the whole time. So, went home, flopped in to bed around 12:30 in the afternoon -- and except for the occasional potty break, slept the entire afternoon, and into the evening. Got up, had a bite to eat, and then flopped back into bed. Slept solidly through the night.

Slept all day today (Monday), too. Feel better now.

Dunno what it was. Maybe some sort of uni-symptom cold or flu? Except for a mild scratchiness in my upper throat, I felt fine.

Dunno. Weird.


--GG

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I had the same thing last week. Weird. Only, I didn't get to sleep it off like you did.

Your house looks good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home