Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dog on bed

There are two types of people: those that let the dog up on the bed, and those that don't.

Last night, I was in the study typing on my dissertation (yay!), and The Lady was in bed, reading. Ralphie kept barking to be let up on the bed -- first time he's been like that since the tick! -- so at The Lady's merciful suggestion, I lifted him up.

But then he was so squirrelly (trying to chew on my pajamas, lie on my pillow, instead of staying down at the foot of the bed), that after a few attempts I had to take him off again.

Still -- it appears he's back to normal! Good. :)


--GG

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a dog-on-bed person. One of my dogs is a snuggler and works better than an electric blanket as long as she doesn't kick.
The best use for a 90 lb. dog.
(luckily, she doesn't chew pajamas)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home