Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, September 09, 2005

Good doggie news!

The Lady phoned the vet this morning, who said that Ralphie responded very well to the treatment, and we can pick him up at noon today. Except that we both work, so The Lady will actually skip out early and pick him up early afternoon.

I'll admit, it was a bit odd to not have a cold, wet nose waking me up this morning to alert me to his need for breakfast.


--GG

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2005 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray Ralphie! I read from the bottom up and was sad. I have 2 doggies and would hate from either one to have to spend the night away from home. Give him extra treats and extra love. Some from me, too. He's a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home