Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Small internet world

On my much-neglected university (student) webpage, I have a side page listing three people I've lost touch with: an old roommate/co-worker at a movie theater; a co-worker at Hip Products; and a guy from college who helped me choose my first electric guitar (he was in a band; made sure I didn't buy a dud).

One of the movie theatre co-workers -- circa 1990 -- Googled the old roommate/theatre co-worker, and e-mailed to say "hi!" Pretty nifty. :)

It's a small internet world after all...!

--GG

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which works spiffy as long as you aren't trying to find Joe Smith. Poor Joe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home