Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Good movie title or album name

Today, received a departmental e-mail with the subject line: "Friday Afternoon Pizza."

This would be a good album title, or a good name for a movie. (And a passable band name; but I've heard better.)

This made me realize that most potential album names on my list -- yeah, I keep a list -- would also make good movie titles.

The reverse, of course, has been done. The band They Might Be Giants, which -- IIRC -- took their name from some 1950s cheesy "giant monsters invade from space" movie. Although I can't find the relevant movie title on imdb.com, so maybe I'm mis-remembering.


Anyhow, a good movie title, dot-com?

--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home