Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, October 19, 2015

Movie review of Along Came Polly

This morning I watched Along Came Polly, starring Ben Stiller and Jennifer Anniston, because there's not a whole lot of other things I can do (due to my shoulder).

I picked up the DVD cheap (used), and it's been in my "To Watch" pile.  Once I started watching it, I realized that The Lady and I have watched it before, back when we lived in Seattle.

The fact that I'd already seen it, but didn't remember having seen it, says a lot.

So:  It's fine, and I laughed in a few places.  But I didn't notice any scenes that I would revisit again and again -- and no "choice lines".

So -- worth seeing once. 

Some sex talk, implied sex, and probably some cussing (I don't remember).


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home