Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, January 23, 2012

No Slushie

For a guy who loves his slushies -- I didn't have any during this trip. On my final night in town, I stopped in to a 7-11 to try to get one -- but that flavor was in defrost mode. Eh.

BUT -- I **did** manage to achieve most of my other food items: Taco Bell, donuts, cheap frozen burritos, IHOP, corn Chex, Dick's Drive-In, frosted mini-wheats, pizza from A Pizza Mart, root beer.

I didn't manage to get to the Vietnamese restaurant The Lady and I used to frequent when we lived a block away, or get to Family Donuts (tried once, but they had already closed), or Carkeek Park Grill (frequented by oldsters), or a pho restaurant.

But most of the stuff -- yeah. :)


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home