Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slushie buddy

As a government employee, I occasionally go to training sessions. A few weeks ago I went to a two-day "diversity training" session. Interesting stuff.

While there, I met someone from another work unit who is **also** a Slushie freak. Apparently, her co-workers kid her about it, and tell her that liking Slushies is a ''kid thing''. So apparently, meeting someone in his 40s who is also a Slushie person is a good validation.

We geeked out over the aesthetics of a ''proper'' Slushie, and I introduced her to the shop downstairs in my building where I get my daily fix.

Snapshot from her cellphone (ahhh -- modern technology!).


--GG

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2011 5:52 AM, Anonymous bierhoernchen said...

Ahh, slushie runs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home