Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Pat Day

I wore very much green today. However, it is rather late at night and I need to be going to sleep, not blogging.

Thus, I can't be bothered to run fetch my digital camera, get the photo, and etcetera. But I will in a few days.

Black shoes, green argyle socks, green trousers, green belt, black shirt (for contrast!), green and white plaid necktie.

Toyed with wearing a green bow tie, instead -- but figured it wasn't "professional" enough for an office setting. Likewise with the green derby or the green top hat.

Also considered wearing one of my two green suitjackets. But, 't'was a somewhat hot day, and didn't want to sweat like a monkey.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home