Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who my children should marry

A few days ago I told my wife that I hope my kids marry a nice Greek, Italian, Indian, Pakistani, Turkish, or general middle eastern or Mediterranean girl or boy. Because that way we'll be invited (as in-laws) to the various ethnic holidays and festivals -- where my son/daughter-in-law's momma will cook lovely ethnic foods.

I like the food.


My wife pointed out that it would be easier just to go to a restaurant.

Well, yeah: that’s plan B.


--GG

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2010 2:06 AM, Anonymous Dadbert said...

Such was my plan, and it worked.

 
At June 19, 2010 10:29 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

LOL! :)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home