Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Superman doesn't need sleep

I come up with some odd thoughts, as I work late at night (which no longer seem ''late at night'' to me; hmm).

As I sat at my computer, just now, a frame from a Superman comic book flashed across my vision: Superman was on a long patrol of the Earth, and commented that he didn't need to sleep -- except for a few hours every now and again, for psychological reasons. I can't easily substantiate this, as I have... a few... comic books. However, a quick Google search seems to support this: here.

If I only needed to sleep an hour or two a night? **Man**, that would be handy! I could be **sooo** productive!


Although: I **do** like dreams.



TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC: I found this photo by accident, while Google-image-ing ''superman sleeping''. I appreciate the colors.


Although, I have no idea why ''sleeping'' returned this image. Maybe it was part of that person's blog entry.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home