Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, February 05, 2010

A good place

I work on a certain university campus in town, where I do hourly work as a Research Assistant. Maybe it's because this is the longest I've stayed at one place for quite a while, but there are a great many swell people here.

There's three universities in town that have Criminology departments: I sure hope that -- eventually -- this is the one where I find permanent work.


--GG

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 12:31 PM, Anonymous Giovanni said...

Give it time.
I've heard that studies of exchange students show they go through different phases at different points in time. Something like: 1) This is REALLY, REALLY cool! 2) I am getting tired of this place! It sucks! 3) Oh, well, there's some good, some bad.
I have found job environments are much the same. (Even the weird squid eyeballs you're forced to eat to be polite.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home