Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Inspired by Slag's recent post:

I'd be afraid to do this for real, at an actual job interview -- at least, one where I actually **wanted** the job.


But:

You know that old "What's your greatest weakness" (job) interview question? So cliched.

I've always wanted to -- if I was ever asked that question in a job interview -- look around cautiously at my interviewers... look over my shoulder... and in a low, but steady voice, admit:


"Kryptonite".


--GG

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2008 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it! That's what I should have said!

 
At February 17, 2008 4:21 AM, Blogger slag said...

Thanks for the link, GG!

I still think you should do it.

Finish your dissertation so you can crosspost your Sociological observations at SoN. Hurry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home