Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Now I look like Gung Fu Bill

"Biiiill... I broke my arm..."

"Rub-it-out."

(That's an inside joke; those that it's meant for will understand...)


After letting my hair get so long that I couldn't much stand it any more, I performed my half-yearly ritual of shaving it off to nearly nothing.

Although, first I gave myself a bit of a mohawk. A transitional stage; lasted about ten minutes. :)



And, here's what I look like now!



(In hindsight, I should've also taken a "before" picture. But I think you can get a sense of my level of shagginess from the mohawk pic.)


One sign of getting old is when you care less about being ''cool'' or ''hip'', and more about practicality and comfort. Back in the day, I had long hair -- now and again. But now, I just can't be bothered...


--GG

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2007 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The shorter hair makes you look a lot younger, and significantly more like your brother.
-GC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home