Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The first one is the saddest one

I don't know how I managed to avoid it after all these years of driving, but I finally accidentally hit a wild animal while driving at night.

Looked like a bilby (see photo) -- although it was probably something else, as supposedly bilbies don't get out towards Brisbane.

It was bounding towards the side of my car, from across the road -- such that I actually ran over it with the rear wheel, not the front. It was either naive, stupid, or suicidal.

Sad.


--GG

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know how RARE bilbies are??

 
At May 29, 2007 10:02 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Um -- so they're collectable?

Yeah, probably NOT a bibly. But then, what was it?


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home