Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Every Time You're Doing That Thing You Do

Tonight, while sitting with The Girl while she fell asleep, I watched part of our DVD of That Thing You Do.

It's one of my favorite movies. But as a 38 year old who's been in two different pretty good bands that evaporated, it makes me a little sad.

We'll have to see how the whole ''band thing'' pans out, WIFMD.*


--GG

*When I Finish My Dissertation

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it's never too late. But I can tell you that your buddy, my hubby, has slowed down soooo much in that area with so much family stuff keeping us busy! We have some summer stuff booked, but not like we used to, and definitely far from the billy idol hair seattle days in his past!

You'll get there. Rock on, daddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home