Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sawbuck to go? No.

Packed and crated a lot of my grandpa's tools (with the help of my mom [wrapping] and my brother [co-crate-er]). Deeply pondered taking my grandpa's sawbuck with me. In the end, decided against it: not for the cost (nominal, as it's pretty lightweight, and wouldn't have added much to the shipping volume once I packed things around it), but because the feet were just a little squishy, and I could see the Australian Customs & Quarentine not being too happy about it.

So, I left it behind. Sadly, I don't think anyone else will be taking it: I think everyone else who uses 'em already has one. But, who knows: maybe someone could use an extra. I mean, hey: it's grandpa's! :)


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home