Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dream for inside my shed

As I was cleaning off my desk, I came across a packet of photos from a few years back. Glanced through, and discovered a few snapshots of the basement room of a friend of the family. Like me, he's interested in computers, video, and music (although in different proportions to my own interest). With -- apparently -- the blessings of his wife, he's commandeered most of the basement, for his things.

Here, I've merged two of the more illustrative photos. I ''greened out'' (rather than ''black out'') his face, to protect his identity. Note ''A'', the big guitar speaker; ''B'', the video tripod; and numbers ''1'' through ''5'', indicating the five PC towers (number 5 is actually horizontal; it's the black thing by my brother's elbow). The photo is a little small as it's displayed by Blogspot, but if you click on it a larger version will be displayed.

Something along these lines are what I hope for in my (eventual) mega-shed out back. Lotsa desks and tables; lotsa computers (have a Mac Classic and an Apple II-GS I need to set up). But even more guitar amps and synthesizers.

Someday... ;)


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home