Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Sad old computer (Part II)

Talked to my two contenders for the funny tower PC.

One guy says he'll take one of the ''regular'' (P4; 2+ GHz) machines instead.

The other interested parties -- one of the I.T. guys -- said he's still interested, but is short on funds. And if he was to do a lowball offer, it would be less than my lowball offer.

So, although I won't find out officially until the end of the day, it looks like the funny tower PC will be mine!

Had a nice chat with the new I.T. guy, though. Only his fourth day on the job. Says he's more a Linux user than a Win user, so we had a nice talk about Linux things.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home