Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Belt gear update

The loop of the camera pouch on my belt was starting to go, so I bought a replacement. Also bought an additional pouch, just for the heck of it.

In addition to the belt contents listed previously, the new camera pouch has an extra pocket, to which I’ve added aspirin and a small mirror.

To the pouch with the green plastic calculator and the small magnifying glass, I added three wet-wipe sachets.

To the new pouch, I added a roll of waterproof white medical tape; two pairs of latex gloves; two (used) 85cm shoelaces; a long twist-tie (insulated w/ plastic); and a large paper clip.

When we actually succeed in building our house, and I can actually access our pile o’ stuff on the veranda, I’ll take one of the pouches that I currently can’t get to and add another harmonica to the belt. Currently just have the key of C; maybe do ''G''?

--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home